-
May 16th, 2003, 05:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Not sure if this really belongs in here, but I think this is one of my better chances of getting a Del Sol. I've been looking for about 2 months to no avil. So can't hurt to try, right?
Looking for a 93/94/95 Del Sol Si or 94/95 VTEC in Oregon or southern Washington. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are looking to sell or know someone that is.
-
May 19th, 2003, 12:32 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
May 30th, 2003, 10:03 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Taikonaut:
Not sure if this really belongs in here, but I think this is one of my better chances of getting a Del Sol. I've been looking for about 2 months to no avil. So can't hurt to try, right?
Looking for a 93/94/95 Del Sol Si or 94/95 VTEC in Oregon or southern Washington. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are looking to sell or know someone that is.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
May 30th, 2003, 10:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Sorry! ^ i am selling my car. It is a 95 del sol s. It's not vtech or an si. But if you're interested or if you know anyone, let me know.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks